By means of this data protection policy, B COBOS, informs the users of its website of the way in which the data of its users will be managed, so that they may decide, freely and voluntarily, whether they wish to provide the information requested.
PRINCIPLES AND GUARANTEE OF PRIVACY
This website respects and protects the personal data of its users. As such, you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
B COBOS guarantees compliance with the following principles in order to guarantee your privacy:
* We never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services that the client requires us to provide.
* We never share personal information about our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or if we have the user's express authorisation.
B COBOS has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and Law 3/2018, on the protection of personal data and digital rights and guarantees (LOPDGDD), as well as Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
PERSON IN CHARGE OF THE TREATMENT
Company name: B COBOS
Address: C/ ERA DE MADALENETA, 7, 03140, GUARDAMAR DEL SEGURA, ALICANTE.
Telephone: +34 657 32 31 09
For the processing of our users' data, we implement all the technical and organisational security measures established by current legislation.
PRINCIPLES APPLICABLE TO PERSONAL INFORMATION:
In processing your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new RGPD:
* Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: We will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes of which we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
* Data minimisation: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it.
* Limitation of the retention period: data will be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of the processing.
* Integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be processed in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data and to guarantee confidentiality. B COBOS will take the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorised access to or misuse of our users' data by third parties.
How did we obtain your data?
The personal data we process comes from:
– Contact form
– Newsletter subscription
– E-mail address
– User registration
– Registration for events and activities
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
There are different systems for capturing personal information and I process the information provided by interested parties in the following ways:
– Contact form: The following personal data are requested: Name, Email, and other information that can provide us in the body of the message, to respond to the requirements of the users of the web. For example, we may use this data to respond to your request and to respond to doubts, complaints or comments about the information included on the website, the services provided through the website or the processing of your personal data.
– User registration form: When filling in the fields in the «Create an account/Sign up/Register» section, the following personal data are requested: Name and surname, address, telephone, email, ID and password.
– Newsletter form: The following personal data are requested: Name, Email, and other information that you can provide us with in the body of the message, in order to send you all the information related to our services that may be of interest to you.
– Other non-identifying data are also collected and obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user's computer when browsing this website, which are detailed in the cookies policy.
B COBOS will not transfer personal data that may identify the user to third parties without prior consent.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
B COBOS is entitled to process your personal data on the basis of the consent of the data subject, as provided for in article 6.1.a of the aforementioned GDPR.
How long will your data be kept?
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as a business relationship is maintained and, where appropriate, for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations or until the data subject requests the deletion of his or her data.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
The interested parties have the right to:
– Access: Access to their personal data held by B COBOS.
– Rectification: Modify or rectify their inaccurate data held by B COBOS.
– Cancellation: Cancel your personal data, when they are no longer necessary, from the database of B COBOS.
– Opposition: Oppose the use of your data for a purpose that is not the chosen purpose of the services provided by B COBOS.
– Portability: To request a change of file in an automated file for another company, from the B COBOS database.
– Limitation: Limit the use and term of use of your data by B COBOS, in which case they will only be kept according to tax legislation and for the exercise of claims.
– Withdrawal (Right to be Forgotten): Request the deletion of your history, if applicable, on the Internet (See RGPD).
These rights can be exercised using the forms provided for this purpose, via the company's email address or our data protection officer at dpd@valegalespaña.com.
Finally, we would like to inform you of your right to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection supervisory authority, in particular with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/index-ides-idphp.php).
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case the data will only be kept for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. B COBOS will stop processing the data, except for legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims. As a data subject, you have the right to data portability, i.e. to receive the personal data you have provided to us and to transfer them to another data controller when:
– The processing is based on consent
– The data have been provided by the data subject.
– The processing is carried out by automated means.
In exercising your right to data portability, you have the right to have personal data transferred directly from controller to controller where this is technically possible.
Data subjects also have the right to effective judicial protection and may lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them is in breach of the Regulation.
ACCURACY OF THE DATA
The user is solely responsible for the veracity of the data he/she sends to B COBOS, exonerating him/her from any responsibility in this respect.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
B COBOS undertakes to use and process the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality, to use them in accordance with their purpose, and to comply with its obligation to store them and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection legislation.
When a security incident occurs, B COBOS shall notify the user without undue delay and shall provide the user with the appropriate information related to the security incident when it becomes known.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
B COBOS reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation and industry practices. In such cases, on this page, the changes will be announced reasonably in advance of their implementation.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|